As low as CHF900.00 plus VAT
Providing Support - Anytime, Anywhere
- Designed to reduce workload, muscle fatigue and exhaustion.
- Unload the back and hip muscles while lifting as well as working in a forward leaning position.
- Textile springs store energy which is then used to support the user.
- Foster a proper lifting posture.
- Relieve the back and hip muscles.
- Also works in a kneeling position
|Product Headline||Providing Support - Anytime, Anywhere|
|Product description long 1|
The LiftSuit is a wearable, textile exoskeleton that supports your hip and back during tasks that require frequent lifting of objects from below hip level, or working in a foreward leaning position. It is available in two different sizes. Size S/M for people with a chest circumference of 72-94 cm and size L/XL for people with a chest circumference of 87-115 cm.
|Product description long 2|
The LiftSuit is a uniquely versatile support system that provides support for its users' back- and hip muscles anytime and anywhere they need it. As a wearable exoskeleton that is worn like clothes, it can be used in many situations where traditional means, such as cranes or conveyor belts cannot be deployed, e.g. inside airplane holds or buildings.
|Weight Net||0.9 kg|